Wednesday, April 25, 2018

MY BUCKET LIST



Image result for bucket list

My Bucket List



·         To surpass the STD
·         To be a dean’s list
·         To be a good mentor
·         To be included in all breaks
·         To pass all the PFTs
·         To be a second class
·         To be a first class
·         To graduate
·         To travel around the Philippines
·         To help others especially my family
·         To become effective and efficient leader
·         To have a happy family
·         To be successful in my chosen career


These bucket list of mine are just some of things I want to accomplish at present time and in the near future. There are other things which comes unexpectedly. And I am trying to do what I can in order to accomplish it.

In order to check all the list written in my bucket list, I will train hard here in the academy. Training is the best experience. A consistent physical training is one of the key to pass the physical fitness tests. Study is also needed for academic matters. To be included for breaks, I should lessen the reports or more effectively, do my best to not be reported. Have a foresight. Think of this, “Graduation is the only way out”. After which, I will earn so that I can also help the people who are need, especially my family. The other extra will be used for my own good, for travelling around the Philippines. The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle. Likewise, an effective and efficient leader is always trying to do what he can do in the trainings plotted. To become a leader, you must have the character. Furthermore, despite my chosen career, I will still make sure that I will have a happy family with beautiful and understanding wife. We will have children which will make me proud of.

A successful man is a contented man. To reach my goals in life, either short-term or long-term, I will always seek God’s providence at all times. “In everything we do, we must do it heartily, as to the Lord and not unto men”.  Be thankful for what God has given you.

 Cherish every moment. We live only once. Strive to be happy in your journey of life. Accomplish your bucket list. If you’ll have the opportunity, grab it.

No comments:

Post a Comment