Wednesday, April 25, 2018

MY AUTOBIOGRAPHY



My Autobiography

Image result for man growing up

                I can no longer remember the number of times I was spanked, neither the date when the first time I entered the school, neither the events that my siblings were scaring me, and many more. Every day we are getting old. It just that the memories last, but not forever.


                My name is Mark Jason Vinuya Paquiz. July 29, 1995 was the day I was born at Tayug, Pangasinan. I am the fourth child of our family, considering that we were five. I was a quiet, shy and curious child at times and also noisy, talkative and naughty child. My childhood dream is to become an engineer someday or maybe a pastor. But now, I am here in the academy as a cadet being trained to become one of the future leaders.


                My earliest memory was when I am crying upon seeing my mother going out of our house to accompany my siblings in going the school. I think I was 2 years old back then. I am crying because I am afraid to see my mother out of my sight. I am grateful to my parents because they took good care of me and nurtured me.


                My lifetime dream is to go to Antarctica. I think I can do it but first, I should earn. If one of my dreams could come true, I would wish for a world peace so that there would be no more riots and/or chaos. One phrase that I will never forget was “Do not blame it to others”.


                The main lesson that my parents taught me was to study hard and aim for something because what I am doing is not for them, rather it is for me. I was influenced by the event that made me mourn. It was the death of my brother. Life is short that is why we should live it to the fullest.


                My favorite movie is Harry Potter. It is because the movie is full of adventures which also I wanted to happen in my life. My motto in life is taken from the scriptures which says, “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your path straight”.

No comments:

Post a Comment